Welcome all vendors, we hope you will join us for the 2017 Kentucky Mountain Laurel Festival. You will find the vendor application at the bottom of this page, please read the following before downloading the application:
Rules and Regulations:
- All vendors, profit or non-profit MUST have a Kentucky Sales Tax Permit must be produced upon arrival.
- All spaces are 10x10 (a “funeral” tent requires two).
- Craft vendor booths are set around the courthouse square. No stock trailers, campers or vehicles are permitted on the courthouse lawn.
- Please note that there is a little shade and no weather protection.
- Please note the K.M.L.F. or its staff will NOT be responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen articles or any injuries that may occur.
- Locations of the designated areas will be first come first serve (NO exceptions).
- There will be a disclaimer presented for your signature the day of arrival.
- Please come prepared with the proper equipment and/or tools to situate your food or craft booth.
- If your application is rejected for any reason you will be contacted immediately.
- Any applications that does not list an accurate inventory of booth contents or menu items will not be permitted to sell those items not listed.
- We accept a check or money order for your booth rental which includes your entire stay.
- Please return your application and payment to P.O. Box 151, Pineville, KY 40977
Contact the KMLF office here if you have any inqueries or concerns.